Explore a brighter future with us.
Senior Manager, Treasury
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the treasury functions to meet the financial obligations of the organization. He/ she will be performing treasury related activities related to cash flows, borrowings, debt and cash management. The ideal candidate should have:
- a bachelor’s degree in business or related course, MBA is an advantage;
- at least five (5) years’ work-related experience;
- strong business acumen, excellent leadership skills, high attention to detail, ability to work under pressure;
- knowledge of cash management principles and banking systems and processes;
- above average proficiency in using MS offices and SAP.