Explore a brighter future with us.
SALES AND MARKETING OFFICER
World Trade Center Management, Inc.
- With atleast 3 to 4 years relevant experience in the same industry or equivalent
- Handles phone and walk-in inquires and sets up meetings as needed; assists clients scheduled for ocular inspection of the facility;
- Prepares cost estimates, proposals, contracts and turn-over reports to accounting and operations and reports for the management and board meetings;
- Follows-up signed contracts and payments;
- Coordinates with the clients, operations and accounting regarding the events;
- Reconciles with accounting hall rental income and additional charges;
- Updates and monitors calendar of events (internal/external), account status and
signed contracts for audit and proper documentation;
- Organizes and maintains project files and all other pertinent documents related to
marketing and events
- Generate revenue through hall utilization and ensure client satisfaction through
proper coordination between clients and operations, including facilities, security,